Apply for PAS BUD FY21 NOFO AEIF21
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Hungary in the humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "2021 Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund (AEIF 2021)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.022.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 18, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 20, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Previous opportunity: CDMRP PRMRP Discovery Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAS BUD FY21 NOFO AEIF21
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAS BUD FY21 NOFO AEIF21) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|20210715 PW||Humanities Collections and Reference Resources|
|20210514 ARPO||American Rescue Plan: Humanities Organizations|
|20210513 ARPG||American Rescue Plan: Humanities Grantmaking|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAS BUD FY21 NOFO AEIF21", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.