BLM Idaho Biological Control Development (L18AS00090)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM Idaho Biological Control Development" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.230.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 03, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 03, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Paleoecology and Paleoclimate at the Turner River Mound Complex Modification 2
Previous opportunity: The Emergency Wetlands Resources Act of 1986, CFDA 15.665
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L18AS00090) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BOR UC 18 N023||Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention - Wyoming|
|BOR UC 18 N021||Operation and Maintenance of the Rio Grande Silvery Minnow Program in the Aquatic Conservation Facility|
|P18AS00499||Interpretation, Public Outreach, and the Preservation at San Franciso Maritme National Park|
|P18AS00503||Utilize Fishery-Dependent and Fishery-Independent Data to Improve Understanding of Biscayne National Park Marine Resources|
|NPSNOICHCU1801118||Engage SCA Intern in Resource Management, Interpretation, and Community Outreach; Museum Program Intern|
|NPSNOICHCU1801119||Engage SCA Intern in Resource Management, Interpretation, and Community Outreach; Physical Sciences Intern|
|BOR PN 18 N030||Yakama Nation Yakima River and Tributary Habitat Restoration|
|BOR MP 18 N034||Contra Costa Water District - Rock Fish Slough|
|P18AS00507||Landscape Scale Vegetation Mapping at Point Reyes and Golden|
|F18AS00294||Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance|
|NPS 18 NERO 0126||FY18 ATC Rec Fee Maintenance Task Agreement|
|P18AS00508||Identify bat species presence, distribution, maternity colony abundance and white-nose syndrome occurrence in Rocky Mountain National Park|
|L18AS00093||BLM WY Master Integrated Invasive Plant and Noxious Weed Management Program|
|P18AS00510||Avian Ecology in the San Francisco Bay Area Network|
|P18AS00512||Geotechnical Investigations for Wetland Restoration|
|F18AS00296||Riparian Habitat Tool for Priority Species in Nevadaâ¿|
|BOR MP 18 N033||Sacramento Joint Intake Project|
|F18AS00268||Land Conservation Training and Outreach|
|P18AS00515||Documentation, Condition Assessment and Treatment Plan|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L18AS00090", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: