Apply for F17AS00002
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Modeling Habitat Connectivity and Range Expansion for the Pacific Marten and Fisher in Northern California" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.678.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 11, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 16, 2016 This is a Single Source award. The Recipient has already been selected..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $62,133.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: The MLK, Jr. Center
Previous opportunity: Coordinating Center for NICHD Population Dynamics Centers Research Infrastructure Program, FY 2017 (R24)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F17AS00002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BOR UC 17 N002||NGWSP Historic Preservation|
|P17AS00002||Conservation Intern Assistance with Invasive Plant Management at Wrangell-St. Elias National Park and Preserve|
|F17AS00009||Wildlife Restoration, Sport Fish Restoration and State Wildlife Grant Programs|
|F17AS00011||Forest Evaluation and Prescription for the Benefit of Migratory Birds|
|G17AS00009||2017 Groundwater and Streamflow Information Program National Ground-Water Monitoring Network|
|USGS 17 FA 0019||Notice of Intent|
|P17AS00014||Restoration Work with NPS Southwest Exotic Plant Management Team and Yuma Crossing National Heritage Area|
|F17AS00016||2017 National Fish Habitat Action Plan|
|USGS 17 FA 0025||Notice of Intent|
|BOR DO 17 F009||Drought Response Program: Drought Contingency Planning Grants for Fiscal Year 2017|
|BOR DO 17 F010||Drought Resiliency Projects for Fiscal Year 2017|
|BOR UC 17 F001||Water Conservation Field Services Program|
|P17AS00018||Vegetation Management Strategies for Managed Landscapes and Visitor Use Areas|
|F17AS00018||Analysis of Acoustic Tag Data Juvenile Salmonid Studies|
|L17AS00001||BLM FY2017 Bureau-wide National Conservation Lands Scientific Studies Support Program|
|F17AS00024||R2 State Wildlife Grant Program FOR STATE FISH AND GAME AGENCIES|
|BOR DO 17 F011||WaterSMART Grants: Small-Scale Water Efficiency Projects for Fiscal Year 2017|
|BOR DO 17 F012||WaterSMART Grants: Water and Energy Efficiency Grants for Fiscal Year 2017|
|P17AS00020||National Park Service-Afghanistan Cultural Heritage Education Program|
|P17AS00021||National Park Service: Research and Write Ranger Cabin Historic Furnishings Plan|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.