Apply for HRSA 21 020
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Nursing Workforce Diversity (NWD) Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.178.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 20, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 19, 2021.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 32 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Combat Capabilities Develoment Command (CCDC) Data and Analysis Center (DAC)
Previous opportunity: Head Start/Early Head Start Grantee -- Communities in the state of Kentucky
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HRSA 21 020
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HRSA 21 020) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 21 029||Rapid Response Rural Data Analysis and Issue Specific Rural Research Studies|
|72061321RFA00001||Zimbabwe Assistance Program in Malaria II (ZAPIM II)|
|HRSA 21 026||State Offices of Rural Health Program (SORH)|
|RFA NS 21 004||Small Vessel VCID Biomarkers Validation Consortium Coordinating Center (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA NS 21 005||Small Vessel VCID Biomarker Validation Consortium Sites (U01)(Clinical Trials Not Allowed)|
|HRSA 21 058||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part C Capacity Development Program|
|7200 AA 21R00011||Investing in Resilient Families|
|CDC RFA DP21 2108||Strengthening Breastfeeding Support by Coordinating National Efforts and Building Capacity of Breastfeeding Coalitions|
|RFA HL 22 009||Summer Institute for Research Education in Biostatistics and Data Science (R25 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA OH 21 005||State Occupational Safety and Health Surveillance Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HRSA 21 020", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.