Apply for KV SU 09192020 0611
- The General Dynamics Information Technology in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Opportunity title from S2S" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 00.000, 10.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 19, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 10, 2028.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 100 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: Head Start/Early Head Start Grantee -- Communities in the state of Kentucky
Previous opportunity: Invasive Species Control using the Incentivized Harvest Program for Managing Non-native Brown Trout within Glen Canyon National Recreation Area
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for KV SU 09192020 0611
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (KV SU 09192020 0611) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|KV SU 09192020 0623||Opportunity title from S2S|
|PD HORT IL||Pre-NOFO-Notice FTF Horticulture IL|
|USDA NIFA AHSI 007832||Alaska Native-Serving and Native Hawaiian-Serving Institutions Education Competitive Grants Program (ANNH)|
|FSIS FERN 10292020||FSIS FERN Cooperative Agreement Program|
|USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 21 0005||Empowering Ukrainian Agricultural Associations|
|USDA FAS 10777 0700 10 21 0001||2021 Norman E. Borlaug International Agricultural Science and Technology Fellowship – Mexico Initiative|
|USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 21 0006||Research on School Meals Projects in Africa|
|USDA FAS 10777 0700 10 21 0002||2021 Norman E. Borlaug International Agricultural Science and Technology Fellowship, Fall Release|
|USDA FAS 10961 0700 10 21 0001||Scientific Cooperation Research Program (SCRP)|
|USDA FAS 0700 10608 21 S||FY 2021 McGovern-Dole Standing Supplemental NOFO|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "KV SU 09192020 0611", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.