Apply for HHS 2022 ACF OPRE YE 0057
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families - OPRE in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Secondary Analyses of Child Care and Early Education Data" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.575.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 25, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 04, 2022 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 pm Eastern Standard Time on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Clean Technology and Trade Partnership Initiative’s Accelerating Clean Energy Transitions Technology Needs Assessment
Previous opportunity: OVW Fiscal Year 2022 Grants for Outreach and Services to Underserved Populations Solicitation
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2022 ACF OPRE YE 0057
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2022 ACF OPRE YE 0057) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2022 ACF OPRE YR 0058||Secondary Analyses of Head Start and Early Head Start Data|
|SFOP0008667||Projects to design and implement targeted economic empowerment activities for women in vulnerable areas of Armenia, Azerbaijan, and Georgia|
|HHS 2022 ACF OCSE FD 0018||Safe Access for Victims’ Economic Security (SAVES) Center|
|HHS 2022 ACF OCSE FD 0017||Safe Access for Victims’ Economic Security (SAVES) Demonstration|
|HHS 2022 ACL AOA LAEP 0054||Legal Assistance Enhancement Program|
|HHS 2022 ACF OPRE YE 0106||Child Care Policy Research Partnership Grants|
|HHS 2022 ACL AOD DDCI 0034||UCEDD Community-Based Transition Partnership Grants|
|HHS 2022 ACL AOD TBSG 0047||Traumatic Brain Injury State Partnership Program|
|HHS 2022 ACL AOA EJIG 0055||Elder Justice Innovation Grants - Improving Results for APS Clients FY2022|
|HHS 2022 ACL AOA ADPI 0059||Alzheimer's Disease Programs Initiative (ADPI) - States and Community Grants|
|O OVC 2022 171238||OVC FY 2022 Advancing Hospital-Based Victim Services|
|O OVC 2022 171237||OVC FY 2022 Advancing the Use of Technology to Assist Victims of Crime|
|O OVC 2022 171240||OVC FY 2022 Safety, Support, and Services for Survivors of Sexual Abuse in Youth Detention|
|HHS 2022 ACF ACYF CS 0079||Standing Announcement for Tribal Title IV-E Plan Development Grants|
|O OVC 2022 171244||OVC FY 2022 Project Beacon: Increasing Access to Services for Urban American Indian and Alaska Native Victims of Human Trafficking Program|
|HHS 2022 ACF ACYF YO 0062||Street Outreach Program|
|O OVC 2022 171260||OVC FY 2022 Invited to Apply — Byrne Discretionary Community Project Funding/Byrne Discretionary Grants Program|
|HHS 2022 ACL AOD IL 0013||Centers for Independent Living Competition - Guam|
|O OVC 2022 171267||OVC FY 2022 Invited to Apply Colorado - Antiterrorism and Emergency Assistance Program for Crime Victim Compensation and/or Assistance|
|HHS 2022 ACL AOD IL 0014||Centers for Independent Living Competition - American Samoa|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2022 ACF OPRE YE 0057", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.