Service Training and Technical Assistance (Generic Training) (F17AS00441)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), community development, education, environment, natural resources, transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Service Training and Technical Assistance (Generic Training)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.649.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 01, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 08, 2017 This is a Notice of Intent to Single Source to the Friends of Valle de Oro NWR. Applications must address all activities stipulations in Section I (Description of Funding Opportunity) Application Checklist (via Notice of Funding Opportunity)..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $98,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Community Development, Education, Environment, Natural Resources, Transportation
Next opportunity: Implementation of Cuyahoga Valley National Park Rural Landscape Management Program
Previous opportunity: Kosovo Licensing and End User Data Storage System
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00441) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00139||Albuquerque Community Connections- Friends of Valle de Oro|
|F18AS00146||Youth Engagement, Education, and Employment|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00441", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: