Apply for P17AS00016
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education, environment, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Teaching through Collections" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 08, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 17, 2016 Applications will only be accepted from the University of Alaska Fairbanks under their Cooperative Ecosystem Study Unit program P13AC01025..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $30,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Environment, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Natural Resources
Next opportunity: U.S. AMBASSADORS FUND FOR CULTURAL PRESERVATION 2017 LARGE GRANTS COMPETITION
Previous opportunity: The MLK, Jr. Center
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P17AS00016
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00016", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.