CVPIA Rodden Road Restoration Project CFDA 15.648 (F18AS00273)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "CVPIA Rodden Road Restoration Project CFDA 15.648" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.648.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 26, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 02, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $650,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Informed Citizens- Resilient Society
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Emergency Management Performance Grant Program - Region 6
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F18AS00273) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00274||Merced River Drought Resistance Project|
|F18AS00102||Mid-Columbia Refuge Complex Inventory & Monitoring|
|F18AS00276||State of Michigan Statewide Bald Eagle (Haliaeetus leuocepholus) Productivity Flight Survey|
|USDA FS 2019 LSR||Forest Service - Landscape Scale Restoration RFA 2019|
|F18AS00275||Ontonagon River streamside rearing trailer parentage analysis|
|M18AS00006||Analysis of Critical and Strategic Recovery from Sand Used for Beach Nourishment|
|F18AS00308||NAWCA FY19 U.S. Small Grants|
|F18AS00310||NFWF USFWS Conservation Partnership 2018|
|F18AS00315||Wolf Livestock Loss Demonstration Project|
|P18AS00542||Watershed Assessment Framework for National PArk Service Wild and Scenic Rivers|
|F18AS00331||Migratory Bird Monitoring, Assessment and Conservation|
|P18AS00637||Condition Assessment of Bear Management and Indicators at Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks|
|M18AS00010||BOEM FY 2018 Environmental Studies Program|
|P18AS00730||Developing Adaptive Management Strategies to Promote Resiliency in Alpine Plant Species|
|P18AS00732||Assessment of Survival Rates of the Ipswich Sparrow|
|USDA FS 2019 WRR WR||Forest Service -Wildfire Risk Reduction / Wildfire Response RFA 2019|
|F19AS00049||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units (CESU)|
|M19AS00002||FY 2019 Marine Minerals Program|
|F19AS00064||Combating Wildlife Trafficking Program|
|F19AS00065||Marine Turtle Conservation Fund and Combating Wildlife Trafficking Strategy and Partnerships Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00273", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: