Apply for 72016518RFA00001
- The Agency for International Development, Macedonia USAID-Skopje in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Informed Citizens- Resilient Society" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 31, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 10, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: The Emergency Wetlands Resources Act of 1986, CFDA 15.665
Previous opportunity: CVPIA Rodden Road Restoration Project CFDA 15.648
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 72016518RFA00001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72016518RFA00001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 18 NERO 0108||Musconetcong River Comprehensive Management Plan Implement|
|SFOP0005314||Lebanon Experiential Partnership: Increasing Economic and Local Governance Opportunities|
|007 FY2018||Youth Leadership and Teacher Professional Development Program with Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|F18AS00286||Hunter Recruitment, Retention, and Reactivation activities with the PPJV|
|P18AS00459||National Symphony Orchestra Concerts|
|P18AS00460||National Symphony Orchestra Capital Concert Series|
|008 FY2018||Youth Leadership and Teacher Professional Development Program with Bosnia and Herzegovina - Local Partner|
|USGS 18 FAC 0226||Notice of Intent - Planetary Spatial Data Infrastructure Development and Support|
|NPS 18 NERO 0111||Cultural Landscape|
|NPS 18 NERO 0112||Natural Resource Condition Assessment for Appalachian National|
|NPS 18 NERO 0113||Maurice River Comprehensive Management Plan Implementation|
|SHTG FY 18 01||Susan Harwood Targeted Topic Training Grants|
|SHTG FY 18 02||Susan Harwood Training and Educational Materials Development|
|SHTG FY 18 03||Susan Harwood Capacity Building Developmental and Capacity Building Pilot|
|DHS 18 MT 029 000 99||FY 2018 Flood Mitigation Assistance|
|DHS 18 MT 047 000 99||Fy 2018 Pre-Disaster Mitigation|
|NHTSA NTIA 911 GRANT PROGRAM 2018||911 Grant Program|
|P18AS00497||Canoemobile: Engaging Youth on their Local Rivers|
|NPS 18 NERO 0118||Great Egg Harbor River Comprehensive Management Plan Implem|
|NPS 18 NERO 0119||African Americans of Essex County Knowledge Transfer Project|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72016518RFA00001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.