Ford's Theatre National Historic Site Administrative History (P17AS00553)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Ford's Theatre National Historic Site Administrative History" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.946.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 26, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Notice of intent to partner with Organization of American Historians under existing cooperative agreement P15AC00289. No applications will be accepted..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $67,888.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Internships at the Northeast Regional Office
Previous opportunity: Historic Buildings Preservation through Internship -2017
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00553) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00560||MARAD Ships Documentation|
|NPS 17 NERO 0107||Support Appalachian Trail Landscape Partnership (FY2017)|
|NPS 17 NERO 0108||Protect White Ash from Emerald Ash Borer (FY2017)|
|NPS 17 NERO 0106||Restore Golden-winged Warbler Habitat (FY2017)|
|NPS 17 NERO 0109||Interpreting Washington-Rochambeau Revolutionary Route National Historic Trail Themes at Fort Mifflin|
|NOI ILAB 17 03||Enforcement of Labor Laws in the Agricultural Export Sector of Costa Rica|
|17CS12||Development of a Model Approach to Arrest Data Analysis|
|17CS10||Transition From Jails to Community – Technical Assistance|
|P17AS00586||Public Archaeology Field School Analysis, Archaeological Overview and Assessment, and Archaeology Outreach at Fort Vancouver National Historic Site|
|SBR25017CA0006||New Models for Managing Brazilian Civil Society Organizations|
|NPS 17 NERO 0113||PACT (Parks, Arts, Culture, and Tourism) Program|
|P17AS00592||Development of Coating Formulation for Stone Conservation|
|USGS 17 FA 0365||Processes Controlling Arsenic Mobilization in Groundwater in the Kings Subbasin, California|
|SBR25017CA0007||USBEA Small Grants Program|
|P17AS00602||Disseminating Technology in Art Conservation|
|P17AS00603||Historical and Cultural Research at HaleakalÄ National Park|
|NPS 17 NERO 0116||Administrative History of Maggie L. Walker National Historic Site|
|USGS 17 FAC 0376||Extremes to Ex-Streams: Ecological Drought Adaptation Synthesis Project|
|USGS 17 FAC 0381||Santa Ana River Transport Project|
|USGS 17 FAC 0049||Developing Native Plant Materials for Restoring Disturbed Desert Shrublands|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00553", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: