Apply for CNCS 07 26 19
- The Corporation for National and Community Service in the community development, disaster prevention and relief, education, employment, labor and training, environment, food and nutrition, health, housing, other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2020 RSVP Competition" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 94.002.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 26, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 25, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $468,406.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 236 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development, Disaster Prevention and Relief, Education, Employment, Labor and Training, Environment, Food and Nutrition, Health, Housing, Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other
Next opportunity: DoD Reconstructive Transplant Research Program, Qualitative Research Award
Previous opportunity: GLNF CESU: Determine Impacts to Species & Ecosystem Function for Possible Restoration of Sand Point Wetland
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CNCS 07 26 19
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CNCS 07 26 19) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CNCS 07 01 20||FY 2021 RSVP Competition|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CNCS 07 26 19", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.