Apply for NPS 17 NERO 0098
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Musconetcong River Comprehensive Management Plan Implementation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.962.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 19, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 28, 2017 This Funding Announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Services intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $118,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Historic Buildings Preservation through Internship -2017
Previous opportunity: Archeologist Intern
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NPS 17 NERO 0098
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS 17 NERO 0098) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 17 NERO 0100||Historic Buildings Preservation through Internship -2017|
|SFOP0002266||Strategic Trade Control Support: Tajikistan and Uzbekistan|
|P17AS00322||Increasing Capacity and Sustainability for the 50th Anniversary of the National Trails System Act|
|P17AS00360||The National Symphony Orchestra Capitol Concert Series|
|SFOP0002268||Science and Technology (S&T) Dialogues|
|P17AS00321||Support for Ford’s Theatre Society’s Live Theatre Productions and Education Programs|
|NOFO FY2017 EMK001||Administration of the Edward M. Kennedy Center for Public Service and the Arts (EMK Center)|
|NOI ILAB 17 02||Child Labor Beneficiary Monitoring Toolkit Project|
|P17AS00519||Pine Springs Buffalo Soldier Camp Archaeological Overview and Assessment and Management Plan|
|F17AS00325||Black-tailed Prairie Dog Population and Habitat Monitoring and Black-footed Ferret Spotlight Surveys at a Reintroduction Site in Northwest Kansas|
|USGS 17 FA0302||Cooperative Agreement in Seismology|
|DHS 17 MT 082 08 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 National Earthquake Hazards Reduction Program (NEHRP), Direct State Assistance - Region8|
|DHS 17 MT 082 06 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 National Earthquake Hazards Reduction Program (NEHRP), Direct State Assistance - Region6|
|DHS 17 MT 082 04 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 National Earthquake Hazards Reduction Program (NEHRP), Direct State Assistance - Region4|
|DHS 17 MT 082 09 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 National Earthquake Hazards Reduction Program (NEHRP), Direct State Assistance - Region9|
|DHS 17 MT 082 10 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 National Earthquake Hazards Reduction Program (NEHRP), Direct State Assistance - Region10|
|USGS 17 FA 0342||Restoration of Arid Land Biological Soil Crusts|
|USGS FA 17 0344||Notice of Intent: Production Real-time GNSS for ShakeAlert|
|RFA 660 17 000002||Counter Gender-Based Violence Activity (C-GBV)|
|P17AS00532||Mod 1: San Antonio Missions NHP Youth in Preservation: masonry, carpentry, and cultural landscape and acequia rehabilitation in association with Texas Conservation Corps/American Youthworks|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS 17 NERO 0098", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.