Program Funding (APF) for Conservation Implementation Acceleration Technician Positions (USDA NRCS CON KY 18 01)
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the agriculture, education, environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Program Funding (APF) for Conservation Implementation Acceleration Technician Positions" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.069, 10.902, 10.912, 10.924.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 16, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 15, 2018 4PM EST.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $95,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Education, Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Emergency Management Performance Grant Program - Region 6
Previous opportunity: Request for Information (RFI)- Machine Learning for Geothermal Energy and the Geosciences
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS CON KY 18 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS EQIP CTA MS 18 01||Conservation Technical Asistance in outreach,|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS CON KY 18 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: