Request for Information (RFI)- Machine Learning for Geothermal Energy and the Geosciences (DE FOA 0001920)
- The Department of Energy, Golden Field Office in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Request for Information (RFI)- Machine Learning for Geothermal Energy and the Geosciences" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.087.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 07, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 06, 2018 All responses to this RFI must be provided as an attachment (in Microsoft Word format) to an e-mail message addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy
Next opportunity: Program Funding (APF) for Conservation Implementation Acceleration Technician Positions
Previous opportunity: Trail Maintenance and Boundary Fence Repairs Project
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0001920) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BIA 000 0005 NABDI||Solicitation of Proposals for Economic Development Feasibility Study Funding from the Native American Business Development Institute (NABDI)|
|DE FOA 0001931||Coal-Based Power Plants of the Future|
|DE FOA 0001932||RFI: Pathways to Success for Next-Generation Supersized Wind Turbine Blades|
|DE FOA 0001824||Building America Industry Partnerships and Research Priorities for High Performance Housing Innovation – 2018|
|BAA AFG ENERGY 2018||USAID/Afghanistan Broad Agency Announcement for Energy|
|BAA AFG ENERGY2018||USAID/Afghanistan Broad Agency Announcement for Energy|
|DE FOA 0001849||NOVEL METHODS FOR MAKING PRODUCTS FROM CARBON DIOXIDE OR COAL|
|DE FOA 0001903||RFI: Marine and Hydrokinetic Metrics|
|DE FOA 0001937||Improving Efficiency, Reliability, and Flexibility of Existing Coal-Based Power Plants|
|DE FOA 0001875||Integrated University Program (IUP): Enabling Technologies and Innovation (ETI) & Monitoring, Technology and Verification (MTV)|
|DE FOA 0001946||Field of Potential Performers for Weatherization Assistance Program Grantee Training and Technical Assistance Project|
|DE FOA 0001947||Field of Potential Performers for Weatherization Assistance Program|
|DE FOA 0001948||Request for Information (RFI): Identifying Priorities for Reducing Barriers to Deployment of Hydrogen Infrastructure|
|DE FOA 0001949||Notice of Intent: Energy-Water Desalination Hub|
|DE FOA 0001945||Zonal Isolation for Manmade Geothermal Reservoirs|
|DE FOA 0001950||Notice of Intent to Issue DE-FOA-0001836: “Innovative Design Concepts for Standard Modular Hydropower and Pumped Storage Hydropower”|
|DE FOA 0001935||Notice of Intent to Issue DE-FOA-0001924: Advanced Wind R&D to Reduce Costs and Improve Environmental Performance|
|DE FOA 0001924||Advanced Wind R&D to Reduce Costs and Environmental Impacts|
|DE FOA 0001956||Machine Learning for Geothermal Energy|
|DE FOA 0001967||DE-FOA-0001967|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0001920", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: