NIJ FY17 Visiting Fellows Program (NIJ 2017 11561)
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Justice in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NIJ FY17 Visiting Fellows Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.560.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 25, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 27, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: BLM-Alaska, Assessment, Inventory and Monitoring (AIM) Project
Previous opportunity: Household Water Well Grant Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NIJ 2017 11561) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|INL 17GR0008 INLAPAFGHANISTAN 01 30 2017||Afghanistan Legal Education Alumni Coordination & Scholar Project|
|INL 17GR0014 INLEAMONTENEGRO 02 10 2017||Counter-Violent Extremism Risk Assessment for Montenegro|
|INLEA INLTC 17 001||Combating Wildlife Trafficking in Southeast Asia|
|INLEA INLTC 17 002||NOFO - Combating Wildlife Trafficking in Southeast Asia 2-24-2017|
|RFA 520 17 000002||Harnessing Emerging Political Leadership for an Accountable Guatemala|
|BJA 2017 11620||BJA FY 17 National Initiatives Adjudications: Training and Technical Assistance to Support Protection of Constitutional Rights Under the Sixth Amendment|
|BJA 2017 11324||BJA FY 17 Site Based PREA|
|NIJ 2017 12620||NIJ FY17 Evaluation of OVC's Vision 21: Law Enforcement and the Communities They Serve: Supporting Collective Healing in the Wake of Harm|
|OJJDP 2017 11040||OJJDP FY 17 Juvenile Drug Court Testing Guidelines|
|OJJDP 2017 11000||OJJDP FY 17 Changing Minds: Professional Development and Public Education to Address Children Exposed to Violence and Childhood Trauma|
|OJJDP 2017 11020||OJJDP FY 17 Second Chance Act Smart on Juvenile Justice: Community Supervision Reform|
|SMART 2017 4840||SMART FY 17 Support for Adam Walsh Act Implementation Grant Program|
|OJJDP 2017 11025||OJJDP FY 2017 Second Chance Act: Implementing County and Statewide Plans To Improve Outcomes for Youth in the Juvenile Justice System|
|OJJDP 2017 11024||OJJDP FY 17 Tribal Youth Leadership Initiative|
|OJJDP 2017 10982||OJJDP FY 2017 Smart on Juvenile Justice: Systemwide Reform and Reinvestment Initiative|
|OJJDP 2017 11023||OJJDP FY 2017 Defending Childhood American Indian/Alaska Native Policy Initiative: Supporting Trauma-Informed Juvenile Justice Systems for Tribes|
|OJJDP 2017 11100||OJJDP FY 17 VOCA TTA for Child Abuse Professionals|
|INL WHPCOSTARICA 17GR0023 03242017||Improve Police work with youth to prevent violence and criminal activities|
|INL WHPCOSTARICA 17GR0022 03242017||Citizen Security through Anti-Drug Community Coalitions: Creation and Support of Anti-Drug Community Coalitions in Costa Rica|
|INL WHPCOSTARICA 17GR0024 03282017||Gender Based Violence Capacity Enhancement|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NIJ 2017 11561", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: